Friday, April 10, 2015

Decisions Decisions Decisions

When I look back on the decision that Jason made about going back for Moran and not leaving him to hang out and dry, I feel that this it was the right one. Even though there were many reasons for Jason to not save him and see him as just a fool that fell through a Greenhouse by his own fault, he chose the harder, more morally correct path. If I was in that situation, I might not have chosen the same path. From Jason's perspective, he was never "in" with the cool kids, and this was his prime opportunity to finally become part of the BSG pack. Instead of rolling over and following the crowd, Jason decides to go back for a kid that has never abandoned him, no matter how great of an offer he had in front of him. To me this is very important because I would love to have friends that always had my back and were never going to desert me, no matter how much trouble they would get in, or how much reward they would miss out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment